Fathers Day Craft 2015
We couldn’t post these crafts earlier as it would have ruined my husband’s surprise.So here we are posting it a bit delayed.
Toddler Craft – Best Dad I Ever Saw:
We made this craft as my husband has a great sense of humor.
My Toddler has been watching me make the photo frame craft for his dad.
He’s been eager to get his hands dirty with some paint.
So I thought this would be a good craft for him.
Paint – Red and Yellow
Blue alphabet Foam Stickers
- Cut a circle,Saw blade,Saw handle from the cardboard.
- Stick White Paper on the circle cardboard
- Allow your little one to paint the saw blade and handle. Use a lot of newspaper to avoid spillage.
- Glue the saw blade and handle to the circle,allow to dry.
- Allow your little one stick the alphabet stickers.
Photo Frame Craft:
This was more of my gift to my husband,just to let him know how much i value his help in raising our little one.
He’s such a handy person who can fix anything so that was my inspiration to make this craft.
This is not a toddler craft ,probably would suit an older child wo can work without suprevision
Photos to make collage
Gray Acrylic Paint
Strong adhesive to glue metal
- Glue Craft sticks in the shape of Square and allow to dry
- Paint the square frame Gray and allow to dry
- Glue in the nuts and bolts using the adhesive
- Glue the pictures,then the DAD Sticker to the frame and allow to dry.
- Finally glue the Ribbon to make the Photo frame Hangable.